We retain the right to make changes in the terms of service without notice. For this reason, we advise you to read the terms of service before making any purchase.
- All information that can be found on our website, social media and in our products are copyrighted by Twisting Tales, unless mentioned otherwise
- You are allowed to use the information for your own projects. You cannot sell it on or use it in your own commercial ventures.
- If you want to repost some of our content, please contact us.
Rights concerning provided information
- We do a lot of our own research and we try to present the information as clearly as possible. You cannot derive any rights from any mistakes that we may make. This goes for all types of media: website, social media, and both online and print products.
- Colours may appear differently on screens or print. There are also many variables that affect your own finished projects. This may cause a project to turn out differently than you expected. We do not take any responsibility for this and do not accept any claims.
Images and photos
- Photos and images are made by and copyrighted by Twisting Tales.
- If you want to use any of our photos or images, please contact us.
- Where necessary, we purchase images, use images in the public domain or those that are provided to us by the person or organisation concerned. If we use other people’s work, we will always provide the source.
- We welcome you to comment on our posts.
- If you comment on one of our posts, either through text or image, we retain the right to use this in other forms of social media or on our website, in keeping with the context of the post on which the original comment was made.
- If your comment is inappropriate, spam or not fitting with the post on which it was made, we will delete the comment without notifying you.
- If you abuse your right to comment, we will remove your ability to comment and block your account.
- By placing an order on our website, you represent that you are of age in your country of residence, or that you have permission from your parent or custodian.
- You are responsible for correctly filling out your information.
- In case of incomplete payment, we will cancel the order and notify you.
- We retain the right to change our prices without notifying you. This does not affect any orders that have already been paid.
- Because we ship our products worldwide, we cannot offer any guarantee on when your order will arrive.
- We do everything in our power to ensure you can safely place an order.
Cancelling an order
- If you order a physical product, you have the right to cancel an order before it is shipped. This is usually within four working days. Because our products are made to order, we cannot accept cancellations or returns after shipment.
- We are not able to accept cancellations or returns on online products. By purchasing an online product, you agree to relinquish your right to a return or refund.
- If we are not able to deliver your order in a timely manner, we will notify you. You will be able to cancel your order, should you wish to, and we will refund you.
- We are not able to accept returns on single editions of magazines (not bought via subscription), as mentioned above. If there are alleviating circumstances, feel free to contact us.
- If there is a problem with your order, please contact us and we will try to resolve the problem.
- Online products can only be copied as a back-up or to be used on more than one of your personal devices.
- Online products may not be shared with any third parties, as this violates our copyright.
- Retailers can contact us to offer our online products on their website.
- We do not accept any responsibility for you being unable to access your online product because of our website being unavailable.
- We will ensure you are able to access your online product. If anything changes in this service, we will notify you.
- You will automatically be able to access the online magazine when you order a physical copy of the magazine.
- You are allowed to gift a physical copy of the magazine to others and to sell your own copy secondhand.
- Retailers can contact us to offer our magazine in their store.
- We offer the possibility to advertise in both our physical magazine and online. Please contact us for possibilities and pricing.
- We do not accept responsibility for:
Information in third party advertisements
Links that do not work
- See our privacy statement (GDPR)
You can always contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement has been drawn up according to the European GDPR.
Twisting Tales is a General Partnership and is located at Vossersteeg 75, 7722 RJ Dalfsen, the Netherlands.
KVK (Chamber of Commerce) number 81761899
VAT number NL862211347B01